This course will provide real estate professionals with the proper training, technology, tools and systems to generate more successfully completed closings by educating buyers on the buying process, and by helping buyers negotiate the best terms for a loan and for a purchase. Discover hands-on systems and solutions to improve your productivity and manage the process of working with buyers to generate a higher return on your investment.
The modules covered in this course are:
- Buyer Business Model
- Working with Systems
- Buyer Needs and Expectations
- Working with Different Buyer Types
- Buyer Client Relationship
- Qualifying the Buyer
- Buyer Credit Score
- Counseling the Buyer
- Reach the Buying Decision
- Contract Negotiation and Closing
- Scripts and Dialogues
- Client Relationship Management
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- list your three keys for successfully working with buyers.
- explain the importance of having systems in place for your business.
- define the number one thing buyers want from their real estate professional.
- create an Interview Questionnaire for buyers to use to hire you as their agent.
- identify the different types of buyers by generation and needs, allowing you to form strategies for working with them.
- communicate your value and your "point of difference" to a buyer.
- qualify a buyer using the three categories of questions: qualifying, pricing, and property.
- explain the five factors used to calculate a FICO score.
- conduct a buyer counseling session.
- use systems for helping a buyer rank homes and reach a buying decision.
- implement a 3‐10‐30 follow‐up system to ensure buyer satisfaction after closing.
- educate buyers about how they can communicate with you and what information they can expect from you.
- explain the benefits of using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Each module will begin with an informational video lecture from the course instructor, Chandra Hall, followed by interactive activities to expand upon the module's subject. At the end of each module is a short quiz to help remember the important points you should now be better familiar with.
After completing all of the modules, a 30-question final exam will be given. The final exam is not timed and can be attempted as many times as needed to earn the minimum 75% passing score. A course completion certificate for Missouri real estate continuing education credit will be issued after passing the final exam and completing a course feedback survey.
Licensees who have earned the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation can purchase this course for 4 hours of elective CRS Credit towards renewing their CRS designation.
Licensees have the option to select this credit at checkout for an additional $20.
For additional information about CRS, please visit www.crs.com.