This is a non-credit course. Not for license renewals.
This course will provide real estate professionals with the proper training, technology, tools and systems to generate more successfully completed closings by educating buyers on the buying process, and by helping buyers negotiate the best terms for a loan and for a purchase. Discover hands-on systems and solutions to improve your productivity and manage the process of working with buyers to generate a higher return on your investment.
The modules covered in this course are:
- Buyer Business Model
- Working with Systems
- Buyer Needs and Expectations
- Working with Different Buyer Types
- Buyer Client Relationship
- Qualifying the Buyer
- Buyer Credit Score
- Counseling the Buyer
- Reach the Buying Decision
- Contract Negotiation and Closing
- Scripts and Dialogues
- Client Relationship Management
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- list your three keys for successfully working with buyers.
- explain the importance of having systems in place for your business.
- define the number one thing buyers want from their real estate professional.
- create an Interview Questionnaire for buyers to use to hire you as their agent.
- identify the different types of buyers by generation and needs, allowing you to form strategies for working with them.
- communicate your value and your "point of difference" to a buyer.
- qualify a buyer using the three categories of questions: qualifying, pricing, and property.
- explain the five factors used to calculate a FICO score.
- conduct a buyer counseling session.
- use systems for helping a buyer rank homes and reach a buying decision.
- implement a 3‐10‐30 follow‐up system to ensure buyer satisfaction after closing.
- educate buyers about how they can communicate with you and what information they can expect from you.
- explain the benefits of using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Each module will begin with an informational video lecture from the course instructor, Chandra Hall, followed by interactive activities to expand upon the module's subject. At the end of each module is a short quiz to help remember the important points you should now be better familiar with.
After completing all of the modules and a short feedback survey, a course completion certificate will be issued. Keep this completion certificate for your personal records. If you choose to purchase continuing education credit at checkout, a real estate continuing education certificate will also be issued. North Carolina REALTORS will then upload your course completion credit to the North Carolina Real Estate Commission.
Course Completion Requirements
- Download Student Manual
- Complete each module
- Complete course evaluation
- Pass final exam
Access to this course is allowed for 45 days, with a 45-day extension, if needed. Contact Tech support (see contact info below) for an extension. The course will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is scheduled system maintenance. If this course is not completed within the given amount of time, a reinstatement fee may be charged.
North Carolina Real Estate CE Credit Disclaimer - Although you have 30 days to complete the CE version of this course, all CE for the current renewal period must be completed by June 10. CE credit will not be available from June 11 to June 30.
This course is compatible with all major web browsers and operating systems. This includes Internet Explorer 8+ and current versions of Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Firefox. Current Android and iOS mobile devices are supported.
Keynote/OnlineEd Technical Support
(9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday-Friday)
(All day and weekend response)
Please contact tech support for any questions or issues with the course.
Although this course is largely self-guided, you may contact your instructor at Chandra@ChandraHall.com if you have questions or concerns about the course content.
Issuance of Course Credit
At the end of this course, you will receive a link to download a legal completion certificate. This certificate can be printed on your personal printer. If you do not have a printer, you may contact OnlineEd Tech Support to have a copy faxed or mailed. Credit will not be issued for incomplete or partially completed courses.
Price, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
Keynote online course pricing is available on the purchase page for each course. No refunds are available for this course. Cancellation requires no notification and students may discontinue the course at any time.
Policies on Cheating and Misrepresentation
Misrepresentation of personal identity is strictly forbidden for all OnlineEd courses. Falsifying personal information, forgery, and misrepresentation may result in immediate suspension. Additional actions by state and federal agencies may include loss or suspension of a license, failure to grant a license, fees, or criminal prosecution.
Cheating on courses that supply completion certificates, designations, or official credit is not tolerated. OnlineEd is not obligated to continue to furnish credit or continued support for students caught cheating on any part of the coursework or testing.