- OnlineEd Site Orientation
- Legal Disclaimers
- Enrollment and Terms of Service Agreement
OnlineEd Site Orientation
Support Material and Information
- Email: mail@OnlineEd.com: Our email is closely monitored and is the best way to contact us. You may use it for questions regarding course materials, to answer questions you may have about a course or test, to provide you with alternative resources for the study of a topic, for technical support, and to interact with the course author or your instructor.
- Telephone: 503.670.9278 or outside Oregon 1.866.519.9597. While our telephone is available for all of the items listed above, we encourage you to use email. Email should be your first method of contact. Remember, we are a web based educator and have chosen the internet as the manner to deliver education. If you do not have an email account, you may find many free providers by searching the internet for "free email accounts."
- Mail: 7405 SW Beveland, Tigard, OR 97223
Student Materials - A computer in necessary for course delivery and completion. A printer is required to print completion certificates.
Testing - A competency examination is required for each OnlineEd course. The actual examination minimum score required for passage will vary by state. Minimum time between course enrollment and access to the final examination rules may also be state specific.
Testing must be completed online. If you log off or reload the test page prior to clicking the "Submit Test" button, your answers may be lost. Complete the entire test and click the "Submit" button to receive an instant grade.
All final exams may be taken using your computer. Exam access, security, and proctor requirements will vary by state.
Fees - Course costs and credit hours are posted next to each course, on the course summary page.
Delivery of Credit Hour Certificates - Credit hour certificates are delivered online, to your email, or may be obtained by logging in to your account.
Enrollment and Terms of Service Agreement - The Standard Form Enrollment and Terms of Service Agreement applies to all courses offered by OnlineEd, unless the standard form enrollment and terms of service agreement is superseded by a course specific agreement.
Technical Support - OnlineEd has a technical support staff available to assist in the navigation of our site and course registration process. You may contact the OnlineEd technical support department via the methods listed under Support Material and Information.
Course and Test Completion Time Deadline - Unless otherwise stated, you must complete your course and any necessary testing within one year from your enrollment date. If you do not complete your course within one year an extension fee may apply. Some courses cannot be extended due to state agency regulations.
Saving Course Materials - Once the course loads to your browser, you may save it to disk or print it to your printer. To print the course, click the print icon from your browser or click file then print from the file drop down menu. A PDF version of the course text material may also be located within the course File Cabinet. Video-based courses typically do not have printable course materials.
The OnlineEd payment site implements secure technology. All transmissions to and from our payment site are done through a secure server. We do not receive or store your credit card number at OnlineEd.
OnlineEd does not guarantee the content or privacy, nor shall OnlineEd incur any liability for the actions of any sites that may contain links on or to the OnlineEd web site.
Payment and Ordering Information
Ordering - You may view courses online. Some portions of a course may be download or print them to your printer. Testing must be completed and graded online and may or may not be printable or downloadable, depending on state requirements.
Payment - Online ordering and payment are achieved through a secure credit card site. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Security - All registration and payment transmissions to and from our payment site are done through a secure server using encryption technologies. We do not receive or store your credit card number at OnlineEd in any format.
Credit Card Statement - Charges from our site will show on your credit card statement as "OnlineEd."
Copyright - The materials you view and download are protected by our copyright. We avidly protect our copyright and will prosecute infringements to the fullest extent.
Tracking - in order to protect against fraud or attempts to commit fraud, we do log IP addresses of those computer systems accessing our site.
If you have questions about the payment process, please email or telephone (503) 670-9278
Effective on and last updated on May 23, 2018
OnlineEd has created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site:
IP Addresses - We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to protect against fraudulent activities, and to administer our site.
Registration for Courses - Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information, such as name, telephone number, driver's license number, mother's maiden name, and mailing and email addresses. The customer's contact information collected at OnlineEd is used to contact the visitor in order to assist with technical support, to confirm ordering, and to deliver information pertinent to the specific information the visitor has requested. From time-to-time, we may deliver email messages informing you of new materials or features available at our site. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by sending an email request to our customer service department. Financial information that is collected is done through a third-party party credit card authorization company using secure transmission technology. NO CREDIT CARD NUMBERS ARE DELIVERED TO OR FROM OUR SITE USING EMAIL. However, you and OnlineEd.com will receive an email invoice for your charges. Invoices do contain your contact information but DO NOT CONTAIN YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. OnlineEd makes no representation to the privacy practices of third-party credit processors or sites linked to OnlineEd.com. You may visit Authorize.net to review the privacy statement of our credit card processor.
Do-Not-Track Compliance - OnlineEd only collects personally identifiable information from you in connection with registration into a course or program offered by or through OnlineEd, or as a deliberate request on your part for information or products offered by or through OnlineEd, regardless of your web browser's "do-not-track" privacy settings. OnlineEd makes no attempt to obtain your personally identifiable information from marketing networks and does not operate as part of a marketing network whose intention is to collect and distribute your personally identifing information.
Shared Information - OnlineEd does not share any personally identifiable information with third parties for the purpose of marketing, unsolicited bulk email, or tracking web browsing or purchasing behavior. Your name and contact information may be shared with direct business partners in situations that require this information in order to provide the products and services that you have purchased. This may occur if you directly purchase partner services through the OnlineEd.com website or were referred from another service with which you currently do business.
Other Links - The OnlineEd.com site contains links to other sites. While we have made our best efforts to do business with those companies that respect your privacy, OnlineEd cannot be and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Public Forums - From time-to-time OnlineEd will make chat rooms, forums, message boards, guest books and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and is beyond the control of OnlineEd. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
Security - No personal financial information is stored on publically accessible computer systems at OnlineEd. For our records, we maintain only the invoice that we received through our credit card processing company. This invoice is a duplicate of the invoice you will receive.
Website Usage - We monitor usage of our website by means of web browser cookies. These cookies are not required for browsing but are required to make purchases and to log into an OnlineEd account. We track both page site traffic and conversion rates from paid advertising.
Updating Your Information - For users with accounts with OnlineEd, you may update your personally identifiable information from within your account. Some information collected, including access security questions, legal names, and license numbers may be updated by contacting our office using the methods below.
Contact Us - If you have any questions about privacy, our practices or your dealings with OnlineEd, you can contact us at at:
US Mail: 7405 SW Beveland, Tigard, OR 97223
Intellectual Property Notice and Legal Disclaimers
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by OnlineEd.
OnlineEd may honor post-sale rebate requests for differences in product pricing due to promotions or coupons only if the request is made within 3 business days of purchase. OnlineEd will not honor rebate requests for any products after 3 business days of purchase and will not price-match a competitor's products after a purchase is made.
Copyrights, Trademarks, Service Marks & Logos (collectively, "Trademarks"):
All web site design, text, graphics, coding, scripting, the selection and organization thereof, and all custom software used in the delivery, operation or presentation of our site are copyrighted: Copyright©; OnlineEd, 1998-2016, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print portions of this Web site in hard copy for the sole purpose of reviewing the course materials for which you have paid OnlineEd, if ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No additional rights are granted by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Permission is granted solely for the benefit of the individual that has paid OnlineEd and does not extend to the sharing of the information contained on, downloaded or printed from, or in any other manner duplicated from our web site to third parties.
No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of OnlineEd, Inc.
Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than use noted above, modification, distribution in any manner, or republication in any manner without the prior written permission of OnlineEd is strictly prohibited.
We avidly protect our Copyrights, Trademarks and the use of our Domain Name to the fullest extent of the law. Be advised that we will prosecute infringers.
Unauthorized reproduction, by photocopying or otherwise, constitutes copyright infringement in violation of 17 U.S.C. SS 501. Under the Federal Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. SS 504 and 505, an infringer can be held liable for substantial damages to the copyright owner, as well as attorneys' fees and costs. Willful copyright infringement for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain is a federal crime under 17 U.S.C. SS 506t and 18 U.S. C. SS 2319.
OnlineEd is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (Registration Number: 2,282,313). OnlineEd, OnlineEd.com, the OnlineEd stylized logo text, "We put the dot com in continuing education", "Educating the best in the business", along with all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are registered or unregistered service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of OnlineEd, Inc. Any and all other company names or logos sited on our site are the property of their respective owners. OnlineEd, Inc., is an affiliate member of the National Association of Realtors®. We have been granted the limited right of use to their trademarks, dress or phrases. We claim no right, nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of trademarks, trade dress or service marks and the like on those pages that may link from or to our site.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned on behalf of OnlineEd, Inc., and that are displayed on the site are the registered and unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by OnlineEd, Inc., to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
Legal Disclaimers and Notices:
OnlineEd is providing this site and its entire contents on an "AS IS" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site, its operation, its contents or links contained therein. OnlineEd, its directors and shareholders, collectively or individually, disclaim all such representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and shall not be responsible for damages of any kind arising from the use of the site, including, but not limited to course content and test questions and answers, materials, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, products or the functionality of the site. OnlineEd, its directors and shareholders, collectively or individually do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
OnlineEd, Inc., has not reviewed any or all of the web sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off site pages or any other web sites linked to this site. Understand that any non OnlineEd web site is independent from OnlineEd, and OnlineEd has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non OnlineEd web site does not mean that OnlineEd endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such site. It is the user's responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. OnlineEd may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. OnlineEd may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice. User is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
ALL MATERIALS ON THE OnlineEd SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." OnlineEd MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, OnlineEd MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ON ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT WILL OnlineEd BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OnlineEd IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Neither OnlineEd, nor any of its directors, shareholders, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and the information contained herein. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
This site is created and controlled by OnlineEd.com in the State of Oregon, United States of America. As such, the laws of the State of Oregon will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time and without notice.
You may contact us using the following methods:
US MAIL: 7405 SW Beveland, Portland, OR 97223
TELEPHONE: 503.670.9278 or 866.519.9597
Not foreclosing other remedies that may be available, fraud or attempts to commit fraud for or from the use of our site will be monitored and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In the event of malicious activity, your IP address has already been logged in our database.
Enrollment and Terms of Service Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. NOTE: THIS ENROLLMENT AND TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL COURSES OFFERED BY OnlineEd UNLESS IT IS SUPERSEDED BY ANOTHER COURSE SPECIFIC ENROLLMENT AND TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT.
1. Scope of Agreement: Under this Agreement ("Agreement"), OnlineEd®, Inc., ("we," "our" or "us") makes available on-line information and services (the "Service") to registered subscribers or authorized users ("you," "your" or "subscriber"). By selecting "I ACCEPT" or continuing to register by inputting any information in any registration field when registering or if you use the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. The term "use" means the use and availability of, access to, transmission to or from or any exchange of information or communication in connection with or arising from the Service.
2. Registration Information: You will provide complete and accurate information when registering. If you do not, you will be in breach of this Agreement allowing us to immediately terminate your subscription and use of the Service, without refund or credit. When you register, you will need to provide a valid email address and select a password.
3. Refund Policy: All tuition and fees paid for the course are due and refundable when: (a) the course of instruction is discontinued by OnlineEd and such discontinuation has prevented a student from completing the course; OR (b) the enrollment of student was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in promotion materials of the school, or representation made by an owner or employee of the school. All refunds will be completed within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination. Refunds will not be given to any student after the student has successfully registered in a course or courses, as once registered, student has access to the registered courses.
4. Conduct: Cheating may result in fines, suspension, license revocation or other penalties levied by your governing licensing agency. Cheating is defined as allowing someone else other than you, the licensee, to take any part of this course, quiz or final test.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME-TO-TIME, TO CHANGE OUR SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND BILLING METHODS OR SEPARATE CHARGES FOR INFORMATION, MATERIAL (DEFINED BELOW) OR SERVICES, WITHOUT NOTIFYING YOU.
You are not allowed to use your username and/or password or the Service, directly or indirectly, to:
(a) attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Service or any Material;
(b) act in a way that affects or reflects negatively on OnlineEd, or any other;
(c) transmit or communicate any advertising, promotion or solicitation;
(d) collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account or other information.
6. Limited Liability and Warranty: You are entirely liable for activities conducted by you or anyone else in connection with your subscription and use of the Service. You must keep your password secret and not disclose it to others. You may not allow others to use the Service, your username, or password. If you do, you (a) assume all responsibility and liability associated with such use; and (b) indemnify and hold us harmless for any such use. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or other characteristics of any Material available on or through our Service. We will not be liable for any loss or injury resulting directly or indirectly from our Service, whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies beyond our control. Neither we nor our suppliers are responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on or inability to use or access any of our Services, Material, content, information, goods or services. You are responsible for knowing which courses you need to complete in order to timely renew your real estate license. Packaged course materials may or may not contain credit hours in all the necessary categories for your license renewal. Please read the terms of our disclaimer on this site carefully.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED "AS IS," or "AS AVAILABLE." THE SERVICE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE, IS REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GOODS OR PERFORMANCE OF DEFECTIVE SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY, IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH US OR OUR SERVICE. WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
7. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our employees, agents, officers, directors, agents, contractors, suppliers and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of the Service. We may, if necessary, participate in the defense of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. No settlement that may adversely affect our rights or obligations shall be made without our prior written approval. We reserve the right, at our own expense and on notice to you, to assume exclusive defense and control of any claim or action and then corresponding indemnification obligation will end.
8. Governing Law and Interpretation: If any term of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected. The laws of the State of Oregon govern this Agreement, your subscription and use of our Service. You must comply with all laws, regulations, obligations, and restrictions that apply to you. You agree that the courts of the State of Oregon have exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute under this Agreement and that the venue shall be in Multnomah County, Oregon. You also agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of Oregon.