This course will provide real estate professionals with the proper training, technology, tools and systems to generate more successfully completed closings by educating buyers on the buying process, and by helping buyers negotiate the best terms for a loan and for a purchase. Discover hands-on systems and solutions to improve your productivity and manage the process of working with buyers to generate a higher return on your investment.
The modules covered in this course are:
- Buyer Business Model
- Working with Systems
- Buyer Needs and Expectations
- Working with Different Buyer Types
- Buyer Client Relationship
- Qualifying the Buyer
- Buyer Credit Score
- Counseling the Buyer
- Reach the Buying Decision
- Contract Negotiation and Closing
- Scripts and Dialogues
- Client Relationship Management
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- list your three keys for successfully working with buyers.
- explain the importance of having systems in place for your business.
- define the number one thing buyers want from their real estate professional.
- create an Interview Questionnaire for buyers to use to hire you as their agent.
- identify the different types of buyers by generation and needs, allowing you to form strategies for working with them.
- communicate your value and your "point of difference" to a buyer.
- qualify a buyer using the three categories of questions: qualifying, pricing, and property.
- explain the five factors used to calculate a FICO score.
- conduct a buyer counseling session.
- use systems for helping a buyer rank homes and reach a buying decision.
- implement a 3‐10‐30 follow‐up system to ensure buyer satisfaction after closing.
- educate buyers about how they can communicate with you and what information they can expect from you.
- explain the benefits of using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Each module will begin with an informational video lecture from the course instructor, Chandra Hall, followed by interactive activities to expand upon the module's subject. At the end of each module is a short quiz to help remember the important points you should now be better familiar with.
After completing all of the modules, a 30-question final exam will be given. The final exam is not timed and can be attempted as many times as needed to earn the minimum 75% passing score. A course completion certificate for Missouri real estate continuing education credit will be issued after passing the final exam and completing a course feedback survey.
Licensees who have earned the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation can purchase this course for 4 hours of elective CRS Credit towards renewing their CRS designation.
Licensees have the option to select this credit at checkout for an additional $20.
For additional information about CRS, please visit www.crs.com.
Although this course is largely self-guided, you may contact your instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about the course content.
Issuance of Credit
At the end of this course, you will receive a link to download a legal completion certificate. This certificate can be printed on your personal printer. If you do not have a printer, you may contact OnlineEd to have a copy faxed or mailed. Credit will not be issued for incomplete or partially completed courses.
This course is compatible with all major web browsers and operating systems. This includes Internet Explorer 8+ and current versions of Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Firefox. Current Android and iOS mobile devices are supported.
Access to this course is allowed for 45 days, and up to 180 days after completion, whichever is greater. The course will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is scheduled system maintenance. If this course is not completed within the given amount of time, a reinstatement fee may be charged.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
No refunds are available for this course. Cancellation requires no notification and students may discontinue the course at any time.
OnlineEd may honor post-sale rebate requests for differences in product pricing due to promotions or coupons only if the request is made within 3 business days of purchase. OnlineEd will not honor rebate requests for any products after 3 business days of purchase and will not price-match any competitor's products after a purchase is completed
Policies on Cheating and Misrepresentation
Misrepresentation of personal identity is strictly forbidden for all OnlineEd courses. Falsifying personal information, forgery, and misrepresentation may result in immediate suspension. Additional actions by state and federal agencies may include loss or suspension of a license, failure to grant a license, fees, or criminal prosecution.
Cheating on courses that supply completion certificates, designations, or official credit is not tolerated. OnlineEd is not obligated to continue to furnish credit or continued support for students caught cheating on any part of the coursework or testing.